This particular recipe is for Camel Milk Date Shake but you can incorporate regular milk or almond milk as an alternative.
Camel Milk Date Shake
– 5 Medjool dates (pitted) – You can use any Medium to Large date.
– 1 cup Camel Milk (Substitute whole milk)
– 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
– 2 tablespoons coffee creamer ( I used Dunkin Donuts Caramel Coffee Creamer)
– 1 serving of whey protein (or any other type of protein mix used)
– Mix in a blender > user a strainer when pouring to get all the excess chunks of dates > Chill in the fridge and serve cold.
– This is a great idea and healthy too! You can make a modification using almond milk or skim milk to save on calories.
Categories: Middle Eastern Food