Sharjah to me is more like the suburb of Dubai rather than an Emirate of it’s own. A large amount of Dubai’s work force lives in Sharjah because it’s more affordable. Going down E 11 Highway from Dubai was like driving down the Long island expressway from Brooklyn, especially during rush hours. We were opposite of Traffic thankfully and watched as the cars lined up, bumper to bumper, in hopes that they will get to work on time. I’m just here for the ride!
- Sharjah is the Third Largest Emirate out of the 7 Emirates
- Sharjah has no clubs or bars, the most religious out of the 7 emirates and focuses on traditional islamic family values.
- Sharjah boasts 400 mosques
- Sharjah has more than 22 museum
- Sharjah attracts 1.5 million tourists every year.
Check out my pics and take the journey along with me.