Jumeirah Mosque is the most photographed mosque in Dubai. Built in the medieval Fatimid tradition combined with modern building materials. Considered to be one of the most attractive mosques in Dubai. Enjoy the photos listed below and take a look at the additional information if interested in viewing this mosque in person.
Anyone can visit the mosque from outside to take photos however there is a specific tour available if interested in seeing the inside. If you plan on visiting please check out the culture website for tour hours and dates. Also please follow the guidelines below when visiting on tour:
– Jumeirah Mosque is in the up-market beach area of Jumeirah.
– No prior booking is needed for tours.
– Ladies need to be covered – long skirts or trousers, long sleeves, hat or scarf for the head. (Only applicable if going inside during specified tour hours).
– Gentlemen need to wear trousers – T-shirt or shirt and not a vest. You need to take off your shoes before entering the mosque. (Only applicable if going inside during specified tour hours).
– Information about Islam is put up at the rear of the mosque.